Task
7. Speaking.
B: Have you had any thoughts about marketing
strategies for the new cream?
A: Definitely.
I've been thinking a lot about our prospective buyers.
B: So. What ...
women of a certain age?
A: Not necessarily. My research shows that men are
becoming more interested in certain products.
B: That's good news for us. Yes?
A: Yeah, I think that's where our competitors go
wrong. They mostly target women.
B: But you think we could target men?
A: I do, widen the market so to speak.
B: That's a
very interesting idea.
A: Of course, it means we may need to explore new
avenues for advertising.
B: And I assume we'd need new distribution channels
too.
A: Probably, I thought we might stock the cream in
supermarkets as well as the usual pharmacists and on line.
B: Good thinking. Any thoughts on packaging?
Task
8. Writing
1.
Publish Great Content. I don’t think I even need to say this, but it’d be
neglectful not to mention the importance of kick-ass content. If you can create
it yourself, all the better (isn’t free always better?). Even if writing isn’t
your strong point, you shouldn’t have too much trouble getting someone on your
team to crank out some articles for your blog. Try top 10 lists, tip
collections, best practices for your industry, etc. I shared a bunch
of creative content marketing ideas here, and Elisa recently rewrote
the rules of content marketing for small businesses.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario