Task
7. Speaking
B: I spent two
years with a manufacturer of machine parts.
A: What did you
do there?
B: My role was to oversee the assembly line
and keep output levels high.
A: Were you
involved in quality control?
B: Yes. Actually, I managed those operations.
I'm pleased to say that when I was manager, product recall fell by 37 percent.
A: Congratulations,
that's impressive. How did you accomplish that?
B: I brought in some lean manufacturing
measures.
A: Well, we're
very interested in that type of change. Tell me, where you responsible for any
other duties? B: Of course. I also had to purchase raw materials and avoid
shortages.
A: And how did
you decide what materials to go with?
B: I just made
sure that we met the specifications our clients wanted.
A: I see. And
did you conference with clients? B: No. I didn't work on that side of the
business
Task
8.Writing. You are applying for a job company. Write a covering
letter outlining your skills and experience. Talk about:
·
How long you have
worked in manufacturing
·
What your duties were
at your last job
·
What other skills or
experience you have
Your Name Lila Margarita
Your Address C. Mango Mza 38 Lte 11
Your City, State Zip Code 23436
Your Phone Number 62421379967
Your Email lila.margarita.97ca@gmail.com
Your Address C. Mango Mza 38 Lte 11
Your City, State Zip Code 23436
Your Phone Number 62421379967
Your Email lila.margarita.97ca@gmail.com
Name Starbucks
Title Coordinator
Organization
Address
City, State Zip Code 23400
Title Coordinator
Organization
Address
City, State Zip Code 23400
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name: Mr. Victoria
I am interested in the Coordinator position advertised
on SBX-APP. My resume is enclosed for your review. Given my related experience
and excellent capabilities, I would appreciate your consideration for this job
opening. My skills are an ideal match for this position.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario