Task
7 Speaking
B: Yes. This company was at the top of the
industry, but we're no longer dominant. That needs to change.
A: I agree completely.
B: I'm glad to have your support Belen. I know the other board members value your opinion.
A: The email
says that you and the company vicepresidents have formulated a plan to achieve
this?
B: Yes, we've
been working on it for a month now.
A: I had no idea
that you've been thinking about it that long.
B: Well, I wanted to make sure the goals were
feasible before presenting them to the board of directors.
Task 8. Writing
An IT guy
sending a reminder that all passwords need to be updated every 60 days.
An Office
Manager reminding people to put all dishes in the sink by the end of the day.
A CEO explaining
a new bonus policy.
A VP telling their division they’re falling
behind for the year and need to meet certain numbers.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario