Task 7. Speaking.
With a partner, act out the roles below, based
on the dialogue from Task 6. Then suich roles.
B: I guess
that's worth a shot. We need someone who takes charge.
A coordinator.
A: I agree. But
we only want one. We don't need two people arguing over what to do next.
B: Good call.
Let's use Bob.
A: But Bob tends
to be too focused on planning, don't you think?
B: So we'll pair
him up with someone who can get work done fast.
A: Fair enough.
What do you think of Sonya? She's pretty efficient.
B: I like her as
an implementer, yes. So we have a leader and a hard worker - what else do we
need?
A: I'd say we
need a plant. Somebody creative. Our client wants a really attractive page
Task 8. Writing.
You are a project manager. Write a memo to your company manager stating who you
want in you team. Talk about:
How many people
you want
Which skills are
important for your project
Who you want in
your team and why
Writting
To: Comstock
Staff
From: Tom
Pearson, Manager, District Five
Regarding: New
Incoming Manager, Geraldine Hines
Dear Comstock
Staff: Beginning
March 15, 2018, you will have a new District Five Regional Manager. After 35
years of continuous service, I am leaving all of you to pursue an exciting
future.
It has been my
pleasure to train my successor, Geraldine Hines, this past year. Geraldine has
demonstrated that she shares the company vision to be the employer of choice
here in the Valley of the Sun. I am confident that she will lead all of
you into the stratosphere as we merge our call centers and expand our donor
site availability.
Please give
Geraldine the same level of excellence you have given to me, to our staff and
to our donors.
Sincerely.
Tom Pearson,
Outgoing Manager, District Five

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario