09/01/2019.
You said/did
not say bad words/did you say?
He loved/did
not love/did he love?
She
studied/ did not study/ did she study?
It
ran/did not run/ did it run?
We
played/ did not play/ did we play?
You read/
did not read/ did you read?
They
wrote/ did not write/ did they write?
I
learned/ did not learn/ did I learn?
You
spoke/did not speak/ did you speak?
She
listened/ did not listen/ did she listen?
It
thought/ did not think/ did it think?
We lived/
did not live/ did we live?
You saw/
did not see/ did you see?
They ate/
did not eat/ did they eat?
I was
saying/ wasn’t saying/ was I saying?
You were
saying/ weren’t saying/ were you saying?
He was
studying/ wasn’t studying/ was he studying?
She was
running/ wasn’t running/ was she running?
We were
playing/ weren’t playing/ were we playing?
You were
reading/ weren’t reading/ were you reading?
You will
say/ won´t say/ will you say?
He will
love/ won´t love/ will he love?
She will
study/ won´t study/ will she study?
We will
play/ won´t play/ will we play?
They will
write/ won’t write/ will they write?
I’m going
to go/ I´m not going to go/ Am I going to go?
You’re
going to say/ You’re not going to say/ Are you going to say?
He’s
going to love/ He’s not going to love/ Is He going to love?
She’s
going to study/ She’s not going to study/ Is She going to study?
It’s
going to run/ It’s not going to run/ Is It going to run?
I have
been going/ I haven´t been going/ Have I been going?
You have
been saying/ You haven’t been saying/ Have You been saying?
He has
been loving/ He hasn’t been loving/ Has He been loving?
She has
been studying/ She hasn’t been studying/ Has She been studying?
It has
been running/ Has it been running/ Has It been running?
I have
gone/ I haven’t gone/ Have I gone?
You have
said/ You haven’t said/ Have You said?
He has
loved/ He hasn’t loved/ Has He loved?
She has
studied/ She hasn’t studied/ Has She studied?
It has
run/ It hasn’t run/ Has It run?
I had
gone/ I hadn’t gone/ Had I gone?
You had
said/ You hadn’t said/ Had you said?
He had
love/ He hadn’t loved/ Had he loved?
She had
studied/ She hadn’t studied/ Had She studied?
It had
run/ It hadn’t run/ Had it run?
I had
been going to school/ I hadn’t been going to school/ Had I been going to
school?
You had
been saying/ You hadn’t been saying/ Had You been saying?
He had
been loving/ He hadn’t been loving/ Had He been loving?
She had
been studying/ She hadn’t been studying/ Had she been loving?
It had
been running/ It hadn’t been running/ Had it been running?
If He
studies hard, He will pass the exam
If I
don’t study, I won’t pass the exam
If He has
money, he will travel
If I were
you, I would change my mind
If We had
money, we would travel
If They
finished the career, they can get a better job
If I had
time, I would sleep more
If the
car hadn’t broken, we would have got on time
If You
had been there, the thing would have been different
If I had
love, I would have felt better
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario