martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

Unit 4 Telephoning




Speaking

A: Good morning. Thank you for calling to Starbucks, this is Lila. How can I help you?
B: Good morning Lila, can I talk with your supervisor.
A: I'm sorry but he’s not here now, but I would be happy to take a message for you.
B: Ok, originally our meeting was on January 25th at 10 am and I would like to move it at 1 o’clock.
A: Ok, I will let him know your message, is there anything else I can do for you?
B: No, thank you for your help. Have a nice day.
A: You welcome, have a nice day too.


Writing

Caller: Mr. Jose Cruz
Purpose of call: To inform Supervisor of the change of meeting.
Options provided: Take message; leave message with Lila.
Caller reaction: Caller decided to take message for supervisor.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario