Conversation
A: Okay,
and Is there a particular salutation you use with him?
M: Oh,
just "Dear Mr. Smith" Is fine.
A: Go It.
And what's the reason for writing to Mr. Smith?
M: He
just opened a second office, so we need to update his account Information.
A: Should
I Include the update form with the letter?
M: Yes,
please. And list It with the an closure so he knows to look for It.
A: I'll
print an envelope with our return address and Include that too
M: Good
thinking, Please bring It to me when you have finished so I can add my
signature.
A: I'll
have It ready In just a minute.
Speaking
A: John,
could you type up a business letter for me.
B: Of
course. Who should I address it to?
A: Jane Hunter.
She’s the direct of Hunter & Co.
B: Ok, is there any particular salutation you use with her?
B: Ok, is there any particular salutation you use with her?
A: Oh,
just “Dear Ms. Hunter” is fine.
B: Got
it. And what’s the reason for writing to Ms. Hunter?
A: She
has opened a second office, so we need to update her account information.
B: Should
I include the update form with the letter?
A: Yes
please. And list it with enclosures so she knows to look for it
B: I’ll print an envelope with our return address and include that too
B: I’ll print an envelope with our return address and include that too
A: Good
thinking. Please bring it to me for my signature when you have finished.
B: I’ll
have it ready in just a minute.
Writing
February
18
Ms. Jane
Hunter
Dear Ms.
Jane Hunter
I am
writing to you to inform you that we need to update your account information
now that you have opened a second office. I would be grateful if you could let
us know your new details at your earliest convenience.
Yours
sincerely,
James
Field
Enclosures
One
update form.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario