Vocabulary
1. The
name that Identifies who produced the product. Make
2. being
happy with one's purchase. Satisfied
3. An
assurance. Receipt
4. The
printed record of a sale. Guarantee
5. The
place where consumers can receive help. Service department
Speaking
A: Welcome
to Electric Nation. How can I help you?
B: I’d
like to return this stereo.
A: Okay.
I’ll need to see the original receipt please.
B: Oh, I don’t have it any more. I brought the warranty though. Here you go.
B: Oh, I don’t have it any more. I brought the warranty though. Here you go.
A:
That’ll work, thanks. Do you know what make and model the stereo is?
B: It’s
the Boombox Model number 1200.
A: Okay.
Now, why are you returning the stereo?
B: I
don’t really like the sound quality. It just wasn’t worth the money.
A: Oh.
Now we can only give refunds if you have the receipt.
B: But I can get a replacement, right?
B: But I can get a replacement, right?
A:
Certainly. Pack something our in the showroom and then we’ll complete the
necessary forms.
B: Great.
Thanks.
Writing
Make: Boombox
Model: 1800
Customer has receipt? Y / N
Reason for return? Customer
felt the product was not worth the money.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario