Speaking
A: Hi
Bill, did you get that report? I emailed it to you this morning.
B: That’s
odd. I didn’t get an email from you today.
A: I’m
sure I sent it out, since I also sent it to Lily. She opened it this morning.
B: Maybe Lily can just forward it to me.
B: Maybe Lily can just forward it to me.
A: I’d
rather figure out why it didn’t arrive.
B: Well,
what address did you sent it to?
A: Let’s
see. It was BillStephenson@CranstonIndustries.com
B: Oh,
that’s it. That’s my old email address.
A: I
didn’t know it had changes. What’s your new one?
B: It’s just B.Stephenson@CranstonIndustries.com
B: It’s just B.Stephenson@CranstonIndustries.com
Writing
To: All
employees
From:
Manager Office.
Subject:
Emails problems.
Hello,
good morning.
This
e-mail is to inform that I didn’t receive the e-mail report. Please check the
e-mail address and send again.
Sincerely,
Bill
Stephenson
Manager
The cause
of the problem: The e-mail wasn’t sent because one number of the e-mail address
was wrong
How was
solved: It was solved searching the correct e-mail address on the social media.
What employees
must do to avoid the problem:
To avoid
the problem the employees, need to copy correctly the e-mail address.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario